|So why did we choose Fallain?
Fallain is Scottish Gaelic for Healthy and Healthy encompasses what the combination of our coordinated soil-plant-animal nutrition programmes achieve.
- farmers/growers bottom line
We choose a Scottish word to acknowledge our agricultural heritage and as respect for the pioneering farmers/growers.
What the logo represents.
- The plant represents the link in all food production systems.
- The world represents the finite resources that we have to work within.
- The blue ring represents the Nitrogen cycle.
- The green ring represents the Carbon cycle.
Management of the Carbon/Nitrogen cycle is the key to sustainability and increasing food production to meet growing demand.
Now, if you are asked, you can reply ” we run our operation using the Fallain™ protocols from Qlabs.”
|Extracted from Qlabs newsletter